Samsung KS7500 (UE55KS7500) UHD 4K TV Review & Comments

as a side note steve why do you have to watch agents of shield in sd,its on 4hd?

I've been asked this question before and you're right, it is on 4 HD but in the afternoon and I think they cut the episodes for that earlier time slot. The good news is that Channel 5 is now on Freeview HD, so I can watch Gotham in high definition at last.

yea got 5hd on freesat now,al good

Thank you Steve for another great review.
Do you know if Samsung will sort this rec2020 tracking for the ks models?

Any plans to review the Sony 55XD85 ? seems like a good option for £1500 :)

"extremely well for an LCD TV" to me this always reads as a reminder that plasmas remain undisputed.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else hate a review score of 8/10 especially on a high cost item like a TV?

It's like it's very nearly there but not quite....and makes you think within your price range there maybe something just a bit better...at 9/10....for this amount of cash I would only buy a 9/10 product

No harm to the reviewer I'm sure it's an accurate score albeit an annoying one!

Steve also do you know when you will be testing the new LG 950 led tvs... they are available on sale but cannot find a single review anywhere...

"extremely well for an LCD TV" to me this always reads as a reminder that plasmas remain undisputed.

It's more a reminder of the limitations of LCD.

Bit off topic but while we're on upcoming reviews can we expect the G6/E6/B6 reviews imminently?

Is it just me or does anyone else hate a review score of 8/10 especially on a high cost item like a TV?

It's like it's very nearly there but not quite....and makes you think within your price range there maybe something just a bit better...at 9/10....for this amount of cash I would only buy a 9/10 product

it's not only you :D

I find it difficult in the below 9 category. The ks7 and pana dx750 have same score aka 8

This said, the review is aligned with what others said. Mostly....

You also wonder if Samsung sort this rec2020 tracking, would that have a positive impact on HDR? And overall Pq?

I have seen the ks7 and ks8 in the flesh. There is a distinct difference in build quality and sound amongst others... 1 point difference means it is getting very tight in the top spot :)

Wait and see...

Steve also do you know when you will be testing the new LG 950 led tvs... they are available on sale but cannot find a single review anywhere...

Bit off topic but while we're on upcoming reviews can we expect the G6/E6/B6 reviews imminently?

As far as any LG OLED reviews are concerned, we're still waiting for samples. This isn't just us, as far as I'm aware LG haven't sent out any review samples yet, which is slightly ridiculous when you consider the TVs are already in stores.

You mention twin Freesat and Freeview tuners but in the picture of the One Connect Mini box, I can only see one satellite input?

Would this review be the same for the ks7500.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom